Elegant, user-friendly design
Designed with you in mind, Lumis is easy to navigate and use.
Technologies for personalised therapy
Vsync, TiControl™ and Trigger and cycle are technologies that work together to manage any mask leak, synchronise with your breathing, and encourage you to breathe spontaneously – so you can receive the right level of ventilation as you need it.
When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically: Climate Control Auto. No settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Two Lumis models feature a set of fixed and adjustable alarms for reassurance.
- iVAPS learns your unique alveolar ventilation, sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
- intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)** gives you maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until you need it (ie, if you cannot trigger the ventilator), iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring you back to target.
- AutoEPAP*** monitors your upper airway and auto-adjusts the expiratory pressure delivered to address any (blockages) obstructions.
- Ramp for extra comfort. Lumis offers a Ramp feature to help you ease into each therapy session.
Working together with Lumis
HumidAir heated humidifier
Designed to integrate with the device, the HumidAir heated humidifier aims at helping to relieve dryness and congestion.
ClimateLineAir heated tube
The ClimateLineAir heated tube maintains the temperature of the humidified air as it passes through the tube.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
*iVAPS therapy mode is indicated for patients weighing 30 kg and above.
**Available in iVAPS and ST modes.
***Available in iVAPS mode.