Patient data management software
Securely-hosted cloud-based system for managing and monitoring patients with sleep-disordered breathing. AirView simplifies patient management, reporting and device troubleshooting by enabling medical staff to access data anytime, anywhere. Less time on administration; more time for patient care.
Enhanced patient management
AirView’s Action Groups* feature automatically filters your patient population into actionable groups by clinically relevant criteria, including AHI, usage hours and leakage rate. This can help you to manage your patient population more efficiently by focusing your attention on those patients who most need your assistance. Once an issue has been resolved, you can remove that patient from the group.
Troubleshoot with AirView remote assist
Using AirView’s remote assist feature,** you can provide your patients with remote troubleshooting. This can help to avoid unnecessary patient visits or lengthy phone calls to resolve issues.
- Reporting made easy. One-click compliance reports mean more time for patient care and less time spent on administration.
- A secure system. AirView is hosted by IDS. This third party company holds the French ASIP Santé certification to host medical data, ensuring the highest security standards.
- Access data anytime, anywhere. By activating remote monitoring, you can change therapy settings anywhere, anytime. This may reduce lengthy phone calls, unnecessary device returns and unscheduled home visits.
- Initial home sleep screening can be carried out using ResMed’s ApneaLink Air device. ApneaLink Air is a portable, easy-to-use sleep screening device for sleep laboratories.
- Optimisation of humidifier settings. For AirSense 10, AirCurve 10 and Lumis devices we have enabled remote changes to be made to your patient’s humidifier settings alongside previous access to pressure levels and therapy modes. This gives you greater flexibility to optimise your patient’s therapy and comfort.
- Comprehensive reporting. You can now take a comprehensive look at your patient’s treatment data and be better informed about their progress. The detailed data report now provides up to a full day (24 hours) of therapy data.
Warranty & services
Looking for service and warranty information on AirView?
Find the answers to your questions in our resource centre.
*The Action Group feature is only available for HCP / Hospital accounts.
**The remote assist feature is only available with AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 devices.