AirSense™ 10 Elite
Fixed-pressure sleep apnoea therapy device
Advanced fixed-pressure therapy device with built-in wireless connectivity for remote monitoring and management and optional integrated humidifier. The AirSense 10 Elite detects and differentiates between different types of sleep-disordered breathing. It is designed to be intuitive and easy to use.
Product codes: complete kit (37424), device only (37023)
Built-in wireless connectivity
Built-in wireless connectivity and advanced event detection enable you to be more connected to your patients and receive remote diagnostic information via ResMed’s securely-hosted cloud-based patient management system, AirView. You can also change settings and troubleshoot remotely.
Advanced clinical insights
The AirSense 10 Elite can detect indications of central sleep apnoea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration. By differentiating between different types of sleep-disordered breathing, you can be confident that your patients are receiving appropriate therapy.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater patient comfort. Then, once the patient falls asleep, it increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if patients need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt their bed partner.
- Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet, offering patients and their bed partners a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR). Designed to make therapy more comfortable, EPR maintains optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces the delivered mask pressure during exhalation.
- Optional pulse oximetry monitoring.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology helps patients adjust to treatment and use therapy longer.
Warranty & services
Looking for service and warranty information on the ResMed AirSense 10 Elite?
Find the answers to your questions in our resource centre.